- first/last name: Enrico Trevisan
- nationality: Italian
- date of birth: 04/Jan/1975
- address: 33074 Fontanafredda (PN), Italy
- LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/enrico-trevisan-b3a23755/
- personal website: https://www.enricotrevisan.eu
- position: web and logo designer (freelance)
- period: from 2013 – till today
- employer: self-employed
- business/sector: IT & graphic design
- activities/responsibilities: I am developing websites using the WordPress self-hosted platform, and I am doing some logo design as well. I communicate with clients regarding their specific needs and install/upgrade WordPress and all the necessary themes and plugins; I am also doing most of the necessary theme customizations, by tweaking the HTML/CSS, and adding custom graphics. I can also troubleshoot a few common WordPress issues — for example, fixing a failed (partial) upgrade; etc.
- position: graphic designer (permanent employment)
- period: from 2006 – till today
- employer: Carlieuklima Srl, Fontanafredda (PN)
- business/sector: heating and cooling systems for industries
- activities/responsibilities: I am doing all kinds of graphic design (web and print): design of email newsletters, web pages, brochures and other marketing materials.
- position: employee with a “borsa lavoro” contract (non-permanent employment)
- period: 06/2004 – 02/2005
- employer: ASS6 of Pordenone
- business/sector: health authority
- activities/responsibilities: Compilation of invalidity certification requests, archiving activities.
- position: assembly line worker (permanent employment)
- period: 07/1992 – 09/1992; 06/1994 – 08/1994
- employer: Furniture factory Pivetta, Fontanafredda (PN)
- business/sector: wood sector
- activities/responsibilities: Furniture assembly and packaging.
Education and Training
- qualification awarded: attendance until the third year of Mechanical Engineering
- when: 2000 – 2003
- educational organization: Università di Udine sede di Pordenone, Italy
- exams taken: P.E.T. (preliminary English test); applied economics; chemistry; applied chemistry technology; geometry; mathematical analysis I – II; IT fundamentals; operation research; general physics I – II; numerical calculation; fluid dynamics; mechanics applied to machines; electrotechnics; mechanical technology I – II.
- qualification awarded: scientific degree
- when: 1989 – 1995
- educational organization: Liceo scientifico (high school) E. Majorana Pordenone, Italy
I am fluent in English and Italian languages (Italian is my native language), and I have some basic understanding of German and Spanish.
|listening||reading||spoken interaction||spoken production|
|Italian||C2 (proficient)||C2 (proficient)||C2 (proficient)||C2 (proficient)||C2 (proficient)|
|English||B2 (intermediate)||C1 (advanced)||B2 (intermediate)||C1 (advanced)||C1 (advanced)|
|German||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)|
|Spanish||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)||A2 (elementary)|
Skills, Competences, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team in many situations in which collaboration between team members is essential.
- Good understanding of the WordPress platform — installation, upgrade, troubleshooting, themes, plugins, etc.
- Basic knowledge of several key Web tools and technologies — HTML/CSS, FTP/sFTP, SSH, phpMyAdmin, code editors, image editors.
- Good understanding of several Adobe products — Adobe Photoshop (for logo design and photo retouching), Adobe Illustrator (for logo design and web layouts), Adobe InDesign (for the layout of print brochures).
- Good understanding of digital image processing programs (acquired as an amateur photographer).
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office and LibreOffice applications (text, spreadsheets, presentations).
- Experience revising technical manuals, presentations, and various advertising materials (brochures, catalogs, etc.).